Keeping Your Clients Informed via eNewsletters
Your company has a great new service available for its clients. You recently promoted a long-time employee. You changed locations or phone numbers. How do you let your clients know in an efficient manner?
Constructing an eNewsletter can help you get the word out quickly and without bombarding inboxes. Your email should contain information that is relevant to your business with your clients. This is a chance for you to reconnect with clients that maybe haven’t bought from you in awhile.
Some items to include in your enewsletter:
- Upcoming events - whether hosted at your business location or a community event you are sponsoring, your clients need to know
- Monthly tip for clients - highlight an overlooked service or product
- Special offer - give readers an incentive for reading your monthly enewsletter
- Recent hires and promotions - introduce your client to people they are likely to meet within your organization
- Contact information - always have your mailing address, phone, fax and website in the eNewsletter
A monthly eNewsletter helps your clients to remember you have products and services they want and need. Remember to keep it concise and valuable, and make the most of your readers’ time.